Toll-free: (855) 995-0100
Holisticare Hospice is a small boutique hospice owned and operated by a team of hospice professionals. Our Team is comprised of RN/Case Managers, Social Workers, Chaplains, and Certified Nursing Aides/Home Health Aides. The Holisticare Team is a unique one. Despite the difficult work our Team performs, often peppered with sadness and loss, we are a positive group that supports each other, and brings out the best in one another simply by being our most authentic selves.
Hospice is an area of the medical field that one must love in order to do well, simply because it can be difficult. End-of-life care can be beautiful and should be celebrated in the same way a birth is celebrated. As a hospice professional, you bear witness to a person’s passing and become a part of their story, an important part as you are one of the last characters cast, in the last chapter of their story.
Does this sound like the type of work and the kind of team you would like to learn more about?
Benefits of Being Part of the Team
– Employees may receive up to 25 PTO days per year.
– We offer various substantial benefit packages suited for all employees’ needs.
– Our culture promotes work-life balance, allowing our caregivers to be their best selves and provide outstanding care to others.
– We foster opportunities for professional development in all employed fields.
– Be part of an organization encouraging employee contributions to the processes, planning, and culture of our organization.
– Equal opportunity employer
– We offer part-time, full-time, and per diem opportunities.
If you are interested in the employment opportunities available at Holisticare Hospice, please click on one of the links below depending on your location and send your resume.
Holisticare Hospice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Holisticare Hospice complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.