PA: (855) 995-0100
NJ: (844) 254-4400
Manon Floquet, CEO
Marjorie Thomas, COO • Kathleen Horton, CFO
The Holisticare Experience
Not all hospice companies are created equally and with the same intentions as Holisticare Hospice. Holisticare is the brainchild of three like-minded women with extensive long-term care experience who want to provide a higher level of hospice to the communities they serve.
The Holisticare Hospice Team is comprised of industry professionals that provide direction and support through a patient’s end-of-life journey.
- Medical Directors
- Registered Nurses/Case Managers
- Social Workers
- Non-denominational Chaplain
- Certified Nurses Aides and Certified Home Health Aides
- On Call Support Staff
– Registered Nurse
How We Serve
Holistic Modalities are incorporated into a patient’s care plan as deemed appropriate and acceptable. These modalities, in addition to traditional pain management tools, help create an atmosphere that is calm and peaceful for those patients who choose a palliative care approach.
These unique services include:
- Reiki: Energy is transferred from the practitioner, often without physically touching, to promote a feeling of deep relaxation, calmness, and pain relief.
- Aromatherapy: Treatment using scent can elevate one’s mood, relieve pain, reduce fatigue and nausea, as well as promote deep relaxation.
- Therapeutic Touch: These light touching and stretching techniques boost circulation, release toxins, and stimulate the immune system.
- Guided Visualization: The mind communicates with the body and is enhanced through the use of direct imagery to help lower blood pressure, reduce heart rate and decrease anxiety levels.
- Pet Therapy: Companion animals are introduced to help ease stress-induced symptoms and enhance mood.
- Music Therapy: Music provides associative memories that may positively alter mood and help relieve stress.
- Massage Therapy: Therapeutic massage is a benefit to patients and family to promote relaxation and to help ease tension.
- To raise the quality of the provision of hospice care in the communities that we serve. Holisticare Hospice is committed to treating each patient/family as the true individuals they are, and tailoring a plan of care to the needs of the family as a whole.
- To embrace the holistic model of care, augmenting traditional hospice medical care with alternative therapies in order to provide greater comfort, peace and tranquility during one of the most important phases of our lives.
- To respect our employees as true professionals, tapping into their talents, encouraging their input and feedback, and ensuring that their professional needs are met.
- To promote community education regarding end-of-life care and advanced directives, and to ensure that patients/families understand their choices and options regarding hospice care.